Fight For Hearts collaboration with Cam Awesome!
We are very excited to announce that Cam Awesome will be coming to Syracuse, NY next week to help Fight For Hearts, promote heart health and overall health through fitness and healthy living.
For those that don't know, Cam is a living legend! Some of the accomplishments include: Winningest amateur boxer in history of USA (320+ matches won), current #1 heavyweight boxer in the USA, a multi-national champion, Captain of the USA National Boxing Team, as well as a motivation speaker. Cam is also using his boxing platform for philanthropic efforts, as well as being a vegan athlete.
With everything that Cam stands for, Fight For Hearts is very excited for this collaboration.
• 5 time US Men’s National Champion
• 4 time National Golden Gloves Champion
• 3 time PAL National Champion
• 6 time Ringside Worlds Champion
• Gold Medal at Cheo Aponte 2013
• Gold Medal at Olympic Cup 2013
• Gold Medal in Mazar Makai 2013
• Gold Medal in The Independence Cup 2014
• Gold Medal at Felix Stamm 2014
• Silver Medal in Continentals 2013
• Gold Medal at Cheo Aponte 2014
• Gold medal at Pan An Olympic Fest 2014
• Gold medal at Leszek Drogosz 2014
• Silver medal at Tammer 2014
• Bronze Pan Am medalist 2015
Cam was also featured on ESPN multiple times. See his First Take interview below.
We will be announcing the locations of our workouts, so visit the events page for most up to date locations.